Monday, October 08, 2007

My Big Day.................

8th of October 2007. No word to describe....you guys check out the pictures and I guess you can figure it out.....The procedures were simple, get yourself to the nearest marriage registrar.



* You just hope all you need is a single visit.....(2nd visit are meant for divorce...choi!!!!)




* (Checklist, Identity cards, cash and be sure to get a queue number..(if your officer is a lady then you're in luck. If its a guy then sorry..they tend to shake their balls for an extra 30 minutes before they actually start work)



* Everyone ready........(Thanks to JieFu for being a such professional photographer)


* Me: Shoot me a marriage recipe
Papa: Wife should be half blind and the husband half deaf


* Spent sometime for my final pose as a bachelor......HELL YEAH!!!!!!



* I wasn't paying any attention to the master of ceremony.....busy cam-whoring....



* Focus, Focus.......I thought I heard the guy saying something about money....hmmm.......


* Me: Don't worry la Pa....this is not a contract. No property reduction la.
Papa: hehehe


* WHAT HAVE I DONE.............too late for a U-turn.....




* Can fit bor??? I wear it myself faster la........


* The in-laws.........


* What have I gotten myself into? NOOOOOOOOO........This wasn't part of the plan....HELL NO!!!!!!



* Another member of the family.......(Kitkit absence was due to his Final Exam....BRO DON'T FAIL YOUR EXAM ON MY BIG DAY!!!)
***ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY LIFE***
Thank you all for the best wishes........................

26 comments:

Nicholas Key said...

Congrats!
I wonder when would it be my turn in that office...
:D

timun said...

congrats bro... :D :D...angpow angpow angpow!!!!!! slluurrppp

Allan said...

ohhh, NO........Are you drunk to make a decision like that????!!!!
Okie great we lost another charming single guy.....

sitynuress said...

congrats wei!!!
welkam PW !!!

BOGUS said...

hahaha thanks guys for all the best wishes.
Timun - No angpow until after the ceremony hahahahaha
Nicholas - Your time will come dude.
Allan - I wasn't drunk dude...just not sober enough hahahaha
KakSity - Kamsiah kamsiah.

engseen said...

wohhh....my uni fren got married...never thought she gonna get married....never met your gf before.straight become my ah sou edi..Congrats bro...never mind ..i will apply a pass from ah sou to allow u to stay out late when i visit you...

Christina Kim said...

CONGRATS!!
Wow....Wayne is finally settling down:D
And I didn't even hear a word from you...so quiet!!:p

BOGUS said...

Hahaha thanks la seen....no need permit la...i am still the same old me la......apa permit permit hahaha....

Aiya christy...kahwin lari kenot be too grand la...low profile keh ma....hehehe

Anonymous said...

hey, congrats! u and PW = very lovely couple =)

BOGUS said...

Thanks shad....

Anonymous said...

haha. you finally surrendered huh wayne. finally you've become the bitch. haha. congrats anyways man. name a son after me aight?
karlson

BOGUS said...

hahaha thanks karlson..I lost the battle dude..i will be waiting for u to join the Bitch Corporation soon....hahaha....yea....I'll name a son after u...If i have any extra....hahaha

wings said...

congrats!!! hope you have a blast

BOGUS said...

hahaha Wing...thanks thanks

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Hope you will never go there for the 2nd time;)

BOGUS said...

hahaha thanks dude....

Anonymous said...

Hey bro, you'd probably don't remember me but congrats! Damn envious of you already... getting married! All the best in your future undertakings

BOGUS said...

Hey Eugene, thanks man.....aiya my memory not that poor la....how's life getting on at urside? been a while since i hear from you.

ym said...

yo dude...
hahahaha finally u become "lou charn" after hearing for so long...

hahahahaha congrats man... and have a...errrr happy married life?

no more late nites... no more... erm... party? hahahahahahha if u know still remember...

hahahahahahaha

and oh yeah... can have extra angpow next CNY...

BOGUS said...

thanks dude....but don't worry my partying life is not over....hahaha...of course i remember

Anonymous said...

haha... guess im lil bit outdated here.. btw, Congrats wayne.. can get augpau la next year :p - diey -

BOGUS said...

never too late D...thanks...but no angpow until i kautim the ceremony ya....hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Congrats man...just click on your blog today (as in 29 Oct) and get that shocking news...but good for you :)
happy married life~!!
-ezriq

BOGUS said...

Hey ezriq, thanks for the well wishes....hehehe

Anonymous said...

wayne ....congrats! may you are leading your happy life together with your love one.... take care!

-teresa aka meisan-

BOGUS said...

Hey San,

Thanks for the well wishes.....all the best to u too ya...