Sunday, October 28, 2007

Mandarin Oriental..................

Drove all the way from Penang to Klang. Need to attend a wedding near KLCC but went all the way to Klang to visit PW's Uncle......haih.....I should get a plane for all these trips......Who's wedding was it? I've got no idea.......PW's dad has 11 siblings all together....PW doesn't even know all her cousins......I just went there for the exposure and the food.......show face nia la......Ipoh's Mascot ma....



* The Lobby seems nice but the parking space sucks.........got a flat rate of RM8 for a freaking parking space......wtf?????



* The layout was impressive....check out the chandelier.....nice??


* 8-layered cake.......I doubt anyone is gonna eat it.....what a waste.....what a waste.....



* Titanic screen......I was about to request them to switch to the sports channel.......MU vs Boro.....



* Tableware setting seems to be impressive too....look at those rose petals sprinkled on the dining table......I wonder how much these idiots paid for this unnesessary decor.....



* Did I mention that I was freaking hungry at that moment? And the only edible item available at that time was this chocky cake which looks more like a fermented piece of ****.......no comment on the taste.....



* Damn.......almost 8.30pm and not even started yet......you don't keep Tan Sri Dato Dr. Bogus waiting for so freaking long........




* AT LAST......FOOD....FOODDDDDDDDD..........average tasting but impressive presentation.....
Drove all the way back to Ipoh right after dinner......it was around 2 in the morning by the time I reached home......took a 6 hours nap and got up to spend some quality time with MengWai....hehehe coincidentally JieJie and JieFu came back for a dinner in Ipoh.......Too bad KitKit was in Melacca attending a Rave party for IDIOTS........



* Tug of War with MengWai's bolster.......




* Papa was trying to teach MengWai as what he did to us 20 years ago....using the same ol' book by Ladybird......I could still remember those days when I used to get a knock on my head for my careless mistakes......should have gotten myself a helmet last time.......
* Off to Penang once more....................

No comments: