Monday, December 03, 2007

Flat Tyre and a Great Day........

What would you do when you're at home on a great Saturday morning, about to go for breakfast with your favourite nephew and then..................FLAT TYRE???????




* Damn.....what did I do to deserve this?....KNNCCB!!!!....WTF!!!!




* Papa: You know how to change them?
bogus9394: You kidding me Pa......come on. I'm THE MAN!!
Papa: hahahahaha

3 flat tyres in a year....I am born to change those flats....but its still great to have your old man working together with you......I mean just looking at you work...it makes you the man's man (Not a GAY).....




* I squatted like I was having a bad constipation......the posture of great relieve......'berak-ing'...luckily it was early in the morning....if not, the neighbours will come out and check out......sia sui sia sui.....faster get it done before anyone notices the guy with his new car + a flat tyre.....twist twist twist.......turn turn turn....




* Check it out......piece of SHIT!!!!........


I was not going to ruin my Saturday morning over a flat tyre....no no no....having the company of MengWai throughout the day...hmmm...I could handle more flats.......




* Money~~ Money~~ (MW's new word....)




* Being a kid, he tends to try out everything.........




* My nephew is 13 kg......hehehe....nice~~~

2 comments:

Christina Kim said...

Car issues...poor you!
Btw, you seemed really fond of your nephew..and he's really cute!!
When are you gonna have your own kid ya? :D

BOGUS said...

yea...bad luck...hehehe he's my favourite....really cute...my own?? hahahaha you must be kidding me.....wait till i save enough to get a cow then i'll hv one.....