Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008......

Since I started bitching about new year's resolution last year, I will continue the tradition by being a bitch again this year around......being a bitch for the second consecutive year, I do have the luxury of checking the actual result from last year's resolution...........
.
.




.
.



................2007..............

1. Pay all taxes I owe the government. - DONE but new ones are coming....

2. Pay Indah Water for the very first time in my entire life. - DONE but as my shit grows, my bill continues....

3. Add more channels to my current Astro package. (Currently only sports, MTV and Discovery are available <- how sad could this be) -FAILED!!!!

4. TRY to buy myself a country club's membership in Penang. - FAILED!!! Gave up gofting for several months now.....wasting my time trying to hit a ball to a hole.

5. TRY to buy a new 'All Blacks' shirt. - DONE, nice one nice one.....

6. TRY to save up enough money to visit Mr. Lau in Melbourne. (bear in mind I will be paying for 2 now <- another sad case) - FAILED!!! Went to HongKong instead.....my bad Mr. Lau..My bad.

7. TRY not to screw up and stick to this current job. - DONE, still with the same job....

8. TRY to get myself a new notebook......... - DONE but it belongs to the company...hahahaha

9. TRY to drink less alcoholic beverages. (if this could happen, I should get a lottery ticket ASAP) - DONE.....Unbelievable hahaha can go buy lottery now.....JACKPOT!!!!!! I MADE IT!!!
.
.
.



As I am another year older I should say time flies.....being an Ahpek for a year it seems like I lost contact with time. No more crazy night out.....no more unlimited drinking marathon (I made it..REMEMBER?) Life is very much laid back now....leisure times is getting slower and slower. Waiting for death to come by......
.
.




.
.
.


Another year of bullshit and fairytale ambitions.......
.

.................2008......................

1. MUST QUIT buying cigarettes - a new year gift to Papa (if someone were to offer then different story....)

2. MUST be able to plan for a great wedding. (once confirmed then I'll announce...)

3. MUST plan for a great but yet cheap Honeymoon (hahaha cut cost cut cost)

4. TRY to get the cheapest DSLR in the market...(as cheap as possible)

5. TRY not to be as foul-mouth, Try to be as humble as can be........(must reach Nirvana)

6. Try to get another tattoo. (a meaningful one.....reward for quitting smoking)

7. Try to enroll for a MBA course. (need the cash then must have the cert)

8. Try to stick around with the current job. (so far so good)

9. Try to get a 6th guitar....(bday coming up in 6 months....ATTENTION!!!! - semi-acoustic)

10. Try to organize a family trip oversea...(everyone seems to be going at a different time...come on guys)
.
.


That's all for now. See you guys next year..............................
.
.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
WELCOME 2008....

No comments: