Saturday, May 31, 2008

Goodbye Dear Rambo.......

AhPeng called himself RAMBO during his last week in the company. He's leaving us...another member gone from the team......people come and go I supposed...........


* Rambo on the left......by having a surname Tan...that makes him RAMBUTAN....I meant Rambo Tan....


* Gwen just got back from Cambodia.....too tent...phaiseh wanna show face.....


* Nicus having a bad mood swing......I called it the V-disease.....V - Virgin...hahahaha....sssshhhh not too loud....


* I hate karaoke......what to do...join the crowd lo........



* The farewell handshake...........



* Ohh come on...another classic display........RAMBO doesn't cry la....next time call yourself Pussy Tan la.......If I were you, I organize a party liao la...laugh like no tomorrow liao.....kns....cry for what......



* All the best dude........

No comments: