Sunday, July 12, 2009

Chores-Filled Weekend........

Wiping, packing, vacuming, mopping, etc. With no other plan for the weekend, I've decided to clean up my 3rd room with the hope of turning it into our baby's room.....most important of all, this room is the farthest from my master room...won't be hearing too much of the crying at night ngek ngek ngek.......This space was my store room aka study room to be....but I guess I'll have to give it up for the kid......



* Should be spacious enough for the kid......hhhhmmm I should be out enjoying myself on a Saturday than to spend most of my weekend cleaning....




* PW wanted bbq & steamboat for dinner, so we went to the Korean restaurant at Autocity.....3 diners for the price of two....totally worth it....we're dining out more often now because we foresee of the time we'll be spending indoor when junior is out......




* I think we ate 1/8 of an entire cow.......at least 1/2 a chicken.......




* JieJie told us to buy some clothes for the kid....1 to be worn after discharge, another one for the fullmoon party......if anyone is thinking of donating their old baby clothes, now is the time to start packing......^_^




* Nice??? with the cute lil cap.....




* cute lil rompers........am I ready for fatherhood????? BRING IT ON hahahahaha.....




* After skipping the 2nd half of my class on Sunday, I spent most of the evening fixing the coffee table and cleaning the stroller......I've never done so much chores on a weekend before in my entire life.......I'm preparing in advance as I could not predict my crazy work schedule......2 more months.....Enjoy your work week people.......

2 comments:

ym said...

korean bbq at autocity? issit that one that we went last time when i came visit u?

BOGUS said...

hehehe...last time we dined at another korean restaurant...this one better....buffer summore....wahhh ur memory also not bad hor...