Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm Amazed.......

My faithful phone is about to give up on me...meaning, my 2nd sim card could no longer be supported....damn....after so long...can't they just last longer these days....well, being the cheap-skate that I am, I've decided to beg around for unwanted 2nd hand phones.....got 2 PDA phones from Uncle Carl & KC....



* I'm really impressed with this phone.....I can actually go online with the WLAN......am I being over excited or way too outdated???




* It took me almost an hour to learn how to get the contacts right......luckily KC helped out....I hate gadgets....



20% toll discount can be claimed monthly

Anyone read about it before? How often do you use tolled roads in a month? 10, 20, 40, 60 times?? What is the intention behind this announcement? To reduce the rakyat's burden? If you can afford to own a car how poor can you be??? Dear Mr. Shaziman & Mr. Najib.....please handle my tax money with care.....you don't need a genius like me to tell you that the proposal is full of bull.....



* Luckily I didn't spend a cent to buy newspaper and read about this prank from our lovely government.......tax money already in the drain....not spending extra to read about it.....




* I'd rather go fly kite than to support the move......can't they just subsidize certain amount for public transportation...Enjoy your weekend people...

No comments: