Thursday, July 02, 2009

When Money is Not Enough.......

I was at 'MyDear' warehouse sales not too long ago....no doubt those stuff are cheap but still it would burn a huge hole in your pocket....with PW at 7 months pregnant, I thought it's about time I start with the purchase....




* Car seat cum Carrier cum Rocker.....RM 103.00




* Baby Carrier.....RM53.00




* Baby Monitor...RM160.00 this is one hell of an invention...put 1 beside your baby's crib, another one beside yours.....when the kid started to cry at night.....press music button and continue you slumber......well that would be great if it's real....normally you'll have to get up, feed the kid and get back to sleep, by the time when you're about to doze of, the cycle continues...




* Baby rocker....RM46.00 Place the kid on the floor, pay your little cousin/nephew/niece RM2.00 and ask them to rock it for a couple of hours.....brilliant!!!




* Spring Cot....RM113.00 no comment......bought this just in case....I'm against the use of spring cot.....but just in case....you'll never know...




* Lastly, a Combi stroller given to me by JieJie.......ohhh thank you thank you.....all I need to do is to replace the seat belt RM55.......
.
.
Now I'm officially broke for this month......I still have to renew my car insurance, road tax, school fee....hmmmm how the heck do I come out with 3k in 2 weeks??? Don't be suprised if you see me market myself along Jalan Alor/Chow Kit/Jalan Ipoh etc. Enjoy your weekend people........
Message to GohPek: Please choose 1 of the items above !!!

4 comments:

ym said...

all these will b paid off when u see ur new born.... errr or not... hahahahahahahahahaha have fun dude

BOGUS said...

hahahaha see liao then money fall from the sky meh dude?...hehehe nvm i'll call u to pinjam...u sure damn rich.....ngek ngek ngek

sitynuress said...

ahhahaha welkam to the poket lubang club
ngeh ngeh ngeh

BOGUS said...

hahaha yalor...i tak tau itu parenting club auto submit ke poket lubang club...hahahaha terms and condition tak baca betul betul...