Thursday, July 23, 2009

Find Comfort in Pain......

1. Are you ready?
2. How does it feel?
3. Kan-cheong or not?

I get alot of those lately....to be franked...I really don't know.....I can't tell how it feels like because it is not my stomach that bloats like a balloon......hehehe......Anxious? Anxiety? Kancheong? I'm not the one pushing in September....I'll be there making funny faces to tone down the tension that's all......please ask PW instead...hehehe...



* I pay and I pray that everything is going to be alright.......including the bulkiness of my wallet...make sure it's thick enough to pay the bills.......




* Fatherhood??? with practical hands-on once a month for the past 4 years....I think I'm ready.....I hope I'm ready....




* All I could ever think about is....I was a drunkard few years back...now I'll be expecting the fruit of my loins.......speechless.....hahaha anyway..enjoy the coming weekends people....meeting for me on Saturday and a midterm test on Sunday....I love my routine....SHIT~~~~Who am I trying to kid? Hahahaha......

5 comments:

lilo said...

you'll be alright :)

jennielim81 said...

dont worry bro...relax...

BOGUS said...

hehehe thanks eileen...thanks...jiejie...if not alright i'll call u guys for financial aid..ngek ngek ngek

lilo said...

u guys mean ur sister and her husband kan? hahaha

BOGUS said...

hahaha I always knew u're too smart for ur age....good one...caught me there...