Sunday, July 19, 2009

Last Minute Weekend Plan......

Right after my meeting at 8pm on Friday.....got a call from JieJie....

JieJie: Hey I'm still in Ipoh...you coming back???
Bogus9394: Ergg...hhmmmmm......ok ok..I'll be back by 11pm.

I would not miss the chance to meet up with the family and kids.......luckily I completed my assignment few days earlier (so old liao still stucked with assignments....UNBELIEVABLE)....



* Everyone in the family will have to greet this dog before entering the house......else she'll just keep on barking and barking and barking....
Rule No.1: First greet the dog....then our parents.......




* As usual....took the kids out shopping....MWai is getting cheekier.....




* The kids admiring their selections.......




* I've been to this same ol' cashier for numerous times......




* It's about crowd management when I bring the kids out shopping.......whatever their antics would be....it is still way much better than work......




* Another one growing up real fast.....this picture somehow reminds me of a song.......Macho Macho Man.....hehehehe at slightly over 2 months old, TiTi is already weighing at 7kg........There goes the weekend and here comes the pain......Happy working people....

No comments: