Thursday, July 09, 2009

Wee Hours Pranksters........

Do you place your mobile phone beside your bed at night? Will it usually ring when you are sleeping ZZZzzzz???? How will you react when you found out it was a prank call from a drunken friend???

Well....I placed my mobile phone somewhere reachable at night just in case......and I do have tonnes and tonnes of drinking friends.....It would be easier to count those who didn't drink....lesser I suppose....

Since I'm now staying in Penang, my life is basically lame, boring, uneventful and night-lifeless......so I'll usually go to bed sometime around 11 every single night....however, being so far away from the rest of the civilized world, I do get my fair share of prank calls....I'll expose all those culprits today...




* Blackie aka Okui......waking you up in the middle of the night has always been his trade.....and he is drunk most of the time....




* Seen aka ParSang Kia.......he's getting better now......he told me he is still a virgin.....if he's a virgin, then I'm Lord Buddha.......




* The lastest culprit.....KouHai aka Sam.....if he is not drinking, then he'll be pouring.......I wanted to post his classic retarded picture in this post but he said he'll buy me a drink if I put up a better picture......hehehehe...



* Lastly, FeiHai aka Kenny.......Called him on Tuesday - He's drinking in Thailand.........Wednesday - He's drinking in KL..........Thursday - He will be drinking in Langkawi.....imagine that....




* A friendly reminder to all great buddies out there......I'm living a life of a 40 year old uncle now....if there is a need to call me after midnight, make sure it's about someone dying......enjoy your weekend people......

2 comments:

engseen said...

hoi....rosak image la like that...
like that i am gonna be a virgin till i masuk 'kotak'

BOGUS said...

hahaha doing marketing for u la...some girls will date u now....should thank me instead...