Monday, July 06, 2009

Early Fatherhood Kicks in Already.......

No more school, no more books, no more lecturers' dirty looks.....well at least for a week. Having completed my 6th module a week earlier, I've decided to go home for the weekend. Even though JieJie did not go back that week, I felt the urge of being a filial son to at least go back and have a nice dinner with Papa due to his 60th Birdday.....which I did...hehehe....



* The new Fu Shan Dim Sum house........




* The old place was crowded, you need to stand beside an occupied table and wait for your turn.....it is totally different with this new place. First you have to scout for 30 minutes for a parking space, then being inside this spacious new place, you then stand and wait for your turn.....if it's not because of PW's demand I won't be going there either....I HATE to wait for my food.......not cheap too!!! crazy crazy......
.
.
.
Papa said I'm a lil impulsive lately.....hmmm...which might be true after all....Sadly I would have to admit that I might be a little bit impatience when it comes to dealing with people....some of them would find simple A, B, C hard to understand.....how difficult could it be??? some would be so dumb, you'll be amused there are such people around.....In order to ensure that I don't pass such trait to my son, I'll have no other choice but to learn and change......



* I don't want my kid to be impulsive yo.........




* As long as the kid is healthy, the obedience would be the least of my concern.....happy working people.....

No comments: