Thursday, December 03, 2009

JD's New Toy.........

Another JD's post...it shows being a Daddy is very time-demanding......I've bought him another toy lately....to keep him occupied so that I could enjoy another 5 minutes of my beauty sleep every morning......



* Nice??? All you need is a pair of AA batteries......




* My saviour....at least for the coming weeks until he gets tired of them......




* Check out the video.......he prefers to hit those horses instead of staring at them....


Milk bottles and teat are the main concern when it comes to feeding the boy.......I've got more than a dozen of milk bottles and dozens of teats of various brands......I'm letting JD choose his favourite combination....see how considerate am I???


* Normal Pureen, Pigeon & Anakku...RM 12.90 for 3 bottles + teats..........
.
.
.
But all these come with a cost IF........
.
.
.


* He wants the MOST EXPENSIVE OF THEM ALL......'MAM'.....RM37 for a bottle.....RM12 for a teat......WALAUEHHHHHHHHHHHHH....next time I'd buy him a cow instead......


A lil recap of his recent hair cut......


BEFORE......






AFTER...........


* My cute lil botakhead...hehehe..........Enjoy the coming weekend people....YAHOOOOOOO.

No comments: