Sunday, December 06, 2009

A Blissful Weekend.......

Things I'd give up the most being a daddy would be........TIME......with my pre-daddy lifestyle behind me for more than 3 months now, I would have to adapt getting the stick from most of my friends......

Call me after 10pm for a drink, I couldn't make it because I need to pat JD to bed..........ask me to go back to Ipoh for a gathering, I couldn't make it because I don't have a relatively decent car to drive JD back........Call me for a trip with the guys, I couldn't make it because I don't have the luxury to spend that much on myself for the time being........get my point??? ^_^.



* PW & JD ready for a stroll in Queensbay Mall on a beautiful Saturday..........




* Met up with Matt for Lunch..............Remember if you fail your paper this time around, I'll pass you all my notes....hehehehe




* This is dedicated to GohPek......real TomYum in a Thai Restaurant.........




* The rest of the dishes..........




* PW & JD both well fed.........A well-fed baby is a happy baby ^_^.....




* SY & CK dropped by for a visit last nite..........first time meeting JD....thanks for the angpao...hehehehe...
Being a daddy is like having 2 full time jobs.....one will start from 9am till 6pm......the other one will start right after 6pm......I could afford to slot in activities once in a while in between but don't count on it too much......schedule might change depending on JD's mood.....


* It's all worth while........New week ahead....happy working people.........

No comments: