Thursday, December 10, 2009

Down Memory Lane........

Lately, I came in contact with a lot of my childhood friends.....My buddies from La Salle Ipoh....my old primary school......
Thanks to ChuToi for the picture........

* 15 years ago...........


* The young me...........after failing the cut for the school team selection, I had decided to join the hockey team instead.........



* Suprisingly hockey took me further.............
.
Good times - played in many astroturfs in Malaysia with a bunch of great friends for the past 12 years.
.
Bad times - lost with a record of 0 -11 in a senior league (I was the top scorer...the goalie hahaha), missed the USM Penang Open.
.
Looking back, I do really miss being in a team.......a great story to share with JD when he is older.............enjoy the weekend people....

No comments: