Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Night with JD......

Out of the 7 days in a week, at least 4 of those are customary......Wake up, send JD to the babysitter, get to work, lunch, leave work, fetch JD, dinner with PW, do the dishes, watch TV, entertain JD, put JD to bed & sleep X 4......



* The cheeky attention seeker......




* Daddy is enjoying his ice-cream on a dull work night......




* JD is enjoying his daddy on a fun night.......




* My little man and I...........




* Hehehe.....TGIF.....too bad I've a meeting on a Saturday, can't go back and meet up with JieJie in Ipoh........
.
.
.
I have learnt something really valuable from my colleague's experience today......When your company needs you it would be... "We must work as a TEAM"........and when they don't then "That's your own problem".......well my comment would be "Do not do unto others as you would expect they should do unto you" ngam mou??? hehehehe I think I've reached Nirvana.......hahahaha.......Have a great weekend ahead people.....

2 comments:

lilo said...

i agree with the "we must work as a team" and the "that's ur own problem". hahahaha... true everywhere!

and mr lim, wahhhh 1 tub of ice-cream ar?

BOGUS said...

hahahaha....hv to work smart lo missy..hehehehe aiya...i'm still growing ma.....easily hungry at night...hahahahaha