Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Xmas ho ho ho......

Another year will pass on by.........it's the holiday season once again.....Did we do enough in 2009??? Bonus perhaps??? Milestones achieved??? Well I shall talk about that in my next post......I'd rather wrap up stuff and get ready for the long break this coming weekend.......



* An appreciation dinner from the company 2 nights ago...........




* 'Phun Choi'........a traditional dish....for those who love seafood, they would happily down this pot filled with abalone, sea cucumber, prawns, etc with a little rush of orgasm......




* I'll be reporting to another office is Penang island beginning of the year.....one would agree that the open office concept is impressive but not to my personal liking.......




* Having an office in island means I would have to adjust my personal schedule....something I don't really fancy.........I'm the lucky few who doesn't have to punch in and out like those industrial minded people......all thanks to my job nature......




* The best part of the new office would be the mini bar right beside the entrance.....such design doesn't make any sense but this is one piece of layout I wouldn't mind.......at least I can pretend to be Terence (Gems of Life).....Red wine and suit.....hahahaha




* With the public holidays nicely arranged this month, I could once again take a breather in Ipoh with my beloved family and close friends this weekend.....I do not have any vacation at all this year.......babi punya pasal la~~~




* JD: Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is a new bike for daddy......
Me: ohhhh good boy...good boy....


* Merry Xmas people....drive safely...see you guys in Ipoh this weekend yo.....YAHOOOOOO.........

No comments: