Sunday, December 20, 2009

Observe and Learn........

After a long and tiring work week, it is time to lay back and rejuvenate at home.....with a new arrangement at work, I would now have a new role to play.......taking a leap away from my previous comfort zone aka 'hot' zone to others....away from the sewage at last.......another milestone for my career profile......hopefully a lucrative one too......ngek ngek ngek

After spending the entire day with JD by myside, I noticed that the lil man is actually right-handed....



* JD observes his right hand..........




* He smells his right hand........




* The perfect addiction.......




* Will be going home this coming long holiday....yahoooooooo..........

2 comments:

Michael Seou said...

Did he just dig his gold mine, ate the gold, and give u a smile?! Like telling u, "DAD! I finally ate my first gold!"

BOGUS said...

hahahahaha wahhh..now that you mentioned......i need to talk note...hahahaha