Sunday, September 16, 2007

All-Blacks Shirt...........

I always wanted to get an All-Blacks jersey but when Carl took me to 1-Utama several months ago, the Cantebury Rugby store 'lingkup' liao.....haih........





While, when I was shopping for my weekly groceries, pushing the cart around, looking around.....all of a sudden something caught my sight.....ahhhhhhh.....an All-Blacks jersey. Having my view locked on to the shirt, my IQ literally dropped to a point of 'almost-retard'........




* So freaking mesmerized with the shirt....forgot to check out the price tag......straight to the counter upon trying.....



* Ohhh shitttttttt ohhh shit.....what have I done???? NOOOooooooo..Too late to regret....No turning back....



* 1 new shirt = eat bread for 3 weeks.......

2 comments:

lilo said...

hahaha, makan roti :)

BOGUS said...

yalor....poor ppl ma.....u think as rich as u meh? hehehe wanna sedekah abit anot?