Friday, September 14, 2007

What is Wrong With These People???

Another massive earthquake in Sumatra. The 8.4-magnitude quake killed around 10 people in Sumatra. A deja vu as to what happened in 2004 when for the very first time we felt tremors in Malaysia. I could still remember that night in particular where I just got back from a happy hour session with KuanLee in Alamanda. I was hanging around at the balcony of my rented apartment in Cyberia, impressed with the beer from 'TheCoast" (after drinking I was still so freaking high.....swayed to the left...swayed to the right) and all of a sudden my housemate pulled me inside and told me to evacuate the unit as soon as possible. Everyone was running down to the carpark at that time. I was stunned without knowing how to react, ran out the apartment in my boxer.........(I shall stop elaborating on how embarassed was I after I realised that my 'PHD' (Pretty Huge D*ck) was only kept away from the public by a single layer of mild cotton)


Back to the story, the police are disappointed with Penangites who ignored orders to stay clear of the promenades in Gurney Drive and Esplanade following a tsunami warning issued on Wednesday night. What the heck is wrong with these people?

.

* Check out the monkey behind.....equipped with his SLR....I never knew Malaysians are a bunch of people whom are so eager to die.....NOT - Pengebom Berani Mati aka suicide bomber......just simple Berani Mati or Hendak Mati....

I decided to conduct a survey of my own.....I asked 2 Penangites around me this morning.


1. Me: Hey, these people got nothing to do ar?
Gwen: Wahhhh if given the chance, I also wanna be there!!!
Me: ~Speechless........

2. Me: What about you? Die along with the rest?
Nicus: Nolar....I will go up Gurney plaza and watch from there.
Me: At least smarter than the other one..........

Malaysians are even more fearless than the Gurkhas....Gurkha = Ready to Die.....Malaysians = Wanting to die.....see the difference???

6 comments:

Nicholas Key said...

the difference is OBVIOUS! :P

BOGUS said...

hahaha.....very true very true

hart_khor said...

i think penang has turned into a very boring state until they had to go risk their lives for a taste of action...
something has to be done..i say send someone to jump down Komtar each day...that will make this interesting again...and after jumping down Komtar doesn't seem to work, try the bridge...

BOGUS said...

hahaha now you're talking dude...waiting for u to come back and be the CM then change Penang to be more like KL

ym said...

hahaha i wonder what will u do??? kekeke....

could tsunami better than the sewage monster u met awhile ago???

BOGUS said...

sewage monster i almost died but tsunami i confirm die la dude...hahahaha