Sunday, September 09, 2007

Is our Government too rich or too dumb?

When I woke up on this beautiful Sunday morning, I laid my hand on the Sunday Edition. Guess what I found......Another act of consistent stupidity after celebrating our 50 years of independence.....The Auditor-General's report shows that a particular minitry is spending my tax money to purchase items 5 times the original price. I was asking myself, did these pea-brain people have any idea what did they just bought or they planned for such purchase so that they could have some extra income for......(I think you get what I am trying to say)....




* Picture taken from TheStar..........




* More than 10k for each set of book.....I doubt the purchaser could read them.....their intelligence could not be rated by the scale of stupid to smart........is should be more like plain dumb to brainless.......




* Another conspiracy for the comfort of their own landscape........who died and put these donkeys in-charged? After 50 years of our hard-fought independence, we're still able to impress the rest of the world.......




* How could we compete with such rapid rate of stupidity?





* Next meeting agenda for APEC..........

4 comments:

Allan said...

Blog against Government is not fun, dude...
You probably will make yourself in deep shit because of this..Muahah

Imagine, THE STAR showing BOGUS being detain under ISA

Anonymous said...

our Government is not rich, but the people work inside very rich ...

our Government is not dumb, but they are very SMART ... one set of screw-driver cost RM 10K+, RM400+ gave to vendor, others masuk their pocket ... hahaha ...

Kenny SMT

BOGUS said...

SSSsshhhh......not too much harsh comments....if not later i kena tangkap susah....hahahaha btw allan, i wrote wat TheStar published....so if tangkap also not tangkap me first ar....

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.