Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Slow Weekend..........

What will I do if I didn't go back Ipoh during the weekends?......Every Saturday or Sunday spent in Penang were pratically similar.....let me share with you on what I did on this laid back weekend of mine.....



* Rise and shine to the beautiful morning......(sometimes noon....)




* Drove down to USM.......KNNCCB.....Admin office closed......(those lazy freaks).




* Get my weekly ration at a nearby hypermart........I hate wet markets...... Mari Mari Murah Murah!!!! Dua ringgit Dua ringgit!!!.......haih.....beh tahan......




* YEA.....My new Man United clock.....always wanted one.......




* And there it stood.......




* Spent some indulging moment with my long forgotten book......




* It would be my turn to cook when it comes to weekend's meal......




* Baked Dory with stir-fried seafood spaghetti.......yuks.....I meant Heavenly~~
And with that ladies and gentlemen, I conclude...my lame but yet relaxing weekend in Penang......Will be going back to Ipoh soon......

4 comments:

lilo said...

the food looks good, sumore quite good presentation leh... not bad not bad :)

BOGUS said...

hahaha but the taste....yukz.....too much salt....hahaha

wings said...

very the laid back weekend....nice and calm..hehe

BOGUS said...

too old for something too exciting liao la dude...hahahaha