Thursday, September 06, 2007

Shocking Visit.........................

I was attending to my daily report wearing nothing but my boxer on a regular Thursday night. All of a sudden I got a suprising phone call from Blackie.


Tut Tut, Tut Tut, ...........

Bogus9394: Oi
Blackie: Where are you?
Bogus9394: At home la...where else?
Blackie: Faster come out...I am near your place now.
Bogus9394: OK OK....



Blackie: Wahh very tired leh.......
Bogus9394: Blackie, tomorrow Budget ar....the not-so-smart-guy might announce increase in sin tax ar......ur rokok might naik harga liao.




Blackie: NOOOOOOO..........
Bogus9394: You stop smoking cigarette lo.....take heroin lo...still same price ma...




Blackie: yea......ok ok....thanks for the info....never knew u're so smart....
Bogus9394: No prob, no prob........



Blackie: Oi mamak, sirap ais kurang manis....I perut sudah buncit.....jangan taruh manis-manis.....



Blackie: ahhhhh...........back to work.........
Bogus9394: OK OK


The hangout session with Blackie was so brief, it lasted less than 15 minutes. Sometimes it is nice to have some great friends dropping by once in a while. They just light up my day.........

No comments: