Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thanks, Guys.........

It has been a while since I hang out with my buddies. I am in Penang while the rest of them are in KL. It would be nice to have them around once a while....a bunch of us hanging around doing nothing. Talking crap all night long while consuming any alcoholic beverages.....(don't get me wrong, I quit drinking long ago).



* Been half a year since I last saw these two monkeys...........




* FeiHai, KouHai, HaiTong, HaiKun & HaiShue...........
After a couple of drinks, we decided to head to another club nearby......to meet up with HaiCheong aka The Jockey.......got his jockey license finally.........


* Ipoh Style.......we hopped from club to club by foot.....so freaking near......


* HaiKun really did missed HaiCheong when he was away....tried to kiss him throughout the night



* Observe the furthest left....you get what I mean??? (HaiCheong finally gave in.....Kiss la Kiss la)



* This is what happens if you are a Master Degree holder....you evolved in to a faggot.......


* Eventhough I don't drink anymore, I could still enjoy their company.......they really made my day.......

2 comments:

frycrab said...

hahaha...the last photo angle no good...my tummy like feihai d...

BOGUS said...

hahahah sorhai...who ask you tarak work out la....