Thursday, December 27, 2007

Astro ooooo Astro........

After my bee life at work, I look forward to go back and sit right in front of the idiot box the most. Not that I am in love with the television, I love all the programmes in astro. To be frank, I am a TV Freak!. My hobby used to be surfing. Channel surfing.......where you cruise from one TV channel to another. Astro offers a very wide variety of channels (some are totally hopeless) but yet, I love it alot.

But being the only satelite TV provider in Malaysia, they tends to do whatever they intended to, ignoring the consent of fine citizen like me. I pay my bill on time dude. First they increased the price, FINE!!!!. Then..............................



* They started to act stupid by naming CSI: MIAMI to CSI: NIAMAH......I meant MIAMA. Typo....small problem...been like that for weeks....FINE!! THEN.................


* Lousy reception when it drizzles....as long as I could still see the ball.....FINE!!!!! THEN.......



* Total darkness.......KNNCCB........all I ever wanted is to watch my football match......tulan tulan....aka 'pig's c*ock'.




* Anyway, just a pointless shout out......going back home tomorrow.....hehehehe well done Astro....keep it up... MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!!

No comments: