Sunday, December 09, 2007

Non-Halal Shoes???

Have anyone ever seen this message in any Royal Sporting outlet?? I saw it in Queensbay mall Penang...How thoughtful of Rockport....All the while I thought the Halal certification is only applicable for food. Could anyone tell the difference between the leather from a cow and a pig? I CAN'T!!! so the message was useless to me. And if you COULD, you won't be needing that neither.




* Forgotten to ask the store assistant to elaborate on the notice.....





* Sandals..........




* Even this exclusive shoe.......
.
.
.
Will not be able to update any lengthy post.....I need time to figure out how to handle the Microsoft Windows Vista (I HATE TECHNOLOGIES!!!!).....it keeps on restarting the explorer every time I uploaded a picture.....HEY Bill, I think you need to do something about it!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ... you also should ask the store assistant to label out below sentence ..

"If you were wearing this kind of shoe, please DO NOT goto Mamak restoran for your meal. Our shop is not going to pay any medical fee if you get hurt"

hahahaa ...

Kenny - SMT

BOGUS said...

hahaha good one...but i doubt anyone can diff the leather..

Anonymous said...

Buddy,
don't use IE lah...go download Firefox....more simple to use...

BOGUS said...

hahaha wangpek...later i dunno how to use firefox also...i IT pak chi la...