Sunday, December 16, 2007

Nothing Near Fat!!!!!

JieJie might be right....my life seems to be boring lately. What can I say? too much work? Guess so.....let me introduce 2 more gadgets added to my list lately...



* Portable Modem......plug in to the USB drive and online anywhere.....I tried it several times in a moving car....the connection was alright...




* A new notebook for work........company's property. Advantages: Lighter, Nicer, Cooler, Smaller......Disadvantages: Vista, Vista, Vista, and more work (Not Kidding)............




* Despite all those new gadgets, I would still prefer to occupy my lazy chair, grab a copy of Fortune and read my biodata in there......


And as for the statement above, to LC, PG, Rob, AP etc.......the picture from the previous post was spoilt by the angle.....I hereby attach my latest picture for your reference.......




* I am NOTHING NEAR AHLOCK........and will never be.....

No comments: