Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Latest Gadget..........

I found a new way to indulge myself or should I say to escape from the hectic work schedule. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you.....MY LATEST GADGET aka TOY....





Nice?? nothing near PlayStation nor Nintendo.......Take a closer loook.


Its a Gamepad....only RM 40.00. Being the cheap-skate aka CheapJing as I am, I would rather die than to fork out hundreds over an entertainment gadget. I might just get bored with it within days....I am just plain stingy...check out the game I bought....


EA Games.....FIFA 2007...nice....being the only computer game I fancy or rather know how to play since 2002. I will puke if you give me warcraft or something complicated. I hate technologies and digitized stuff. More an analog man......It could be considered as an 8th wonder of the world for an Ice-man like me with an IT degree....



As usual, I dedicate my life to support pirated stuff....why spent so much on something you could get for only a few penny?




At last............Gamer of the year - BOGUS9394!!!!!

No comments: