Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A New Look........

Been having a series of bad luck lately......can't get the right tune to most of my projects.....punctured tyre (Classic).....overspent leaving me cashless for days.......and most torturing of all....periodic headache....

I need to do something to get my luck spinning again....being the logical guy that I am, I thought of the best way to get it started. Diagnosis from Dr. bogus9394 shows that I am getting a bad headache from the effect of the hot weather lately and the effect is multiplied by the bushy hair on my head aka heat termos. I NEED A HAIR CUT!!!!!!!




* Look at my exhausted face.....been having those bad headaches for several days now.....Panadols didn't help at all..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello New Me!!!!!



* Arhhhh.....better.....that's more I like it......back to the ol' days........BOTAK...if the hair cut doesn't work, I am going for a head scan.......which S.O.B. is banging so hard inside my head......




* And if my luck still ain't getting any better, I'll brand myself with another tattoo......can't take anymore piercing - too old for that.....but tattoos I like....hehehe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man ... what's wrong to you? yesterday noon we just talked about your hair only, then at night you have cut your hair already? hahaha ...

Kenny - SMT

BOGUS said...

hahaha yalor...u said my hair looks no diff ma....i show u the diff lo...hehehe how? nice?

Anonymous said...

you told me that you wen to meet that mad customer yesterday, is that the customer angry and cut your hair one last night? poor bogus ... hahaha ...

Kenny - SMT

BOGUS said...

hahaha if he touch my hair, i am gonna chop off his dick....