Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Down with German Measles......

As I got into the office earlier today, one of my colleagues walked up and say "Hey....You kena chicken pox?" .....another one asked "What is wrong with your face?" I rushed to the loo and check out what were they trying to say.....to my very suprise, I looked like an expired whore...swollen eyes, redish cheeks and worst still, I don't feel a thing......am I mutating or what? Take no risk. As all my colleagues were trying so hard to diagnose me, I better go the clinic and get some REAL advice...


Doc: Hello
bogus9394: Hey doc, I think I'm dying. Check out all the rashes on my body.

(Put something on my forehead)

Doc: Fever!!! good news.
bogus9394: Then what's the bad news?
Doc: You have Rubella.
bogus9394: RUBELLA!!!! WTF? I thought that is for girls...you serious? No kidding?
Doc: Most girls got vaccinated when they were young. Only attacks guys.
bogus9394: SERIOUS? Will I grow breast or anything??
Doc: NOLAR. Stay away from pregnant ladies and don't make babies for the coming 3 months
bogus9394: hahaha doc, you're a joker la....
Doc: I AM SERIOUS...NO KIDDING!!!
bogus9394: ohhh ok ok....got it got it....









* RUBELLA??? You must be shitting me........NOOOOOOOOOO




* Enlarge the image to check out the redish dots on my arm.........


* Human flesh turns red....medium raw......separuh masak.....hmm...dots on the body....reminds me of PINKY!!!!
* Now I know how it feels like having dots on your body......I got it red. Pinky got it black.......

* Medication given, Lotion for itchiness, eyedrops for the sore eyes & some pills for the fever and itchiness....most important of all MC for several days......


* My very first eyedrops experience. I swear I could taste the eyedrops after applying it.....it enters the eye then right down to the throat. Yukzz!!!!!!


Gwen was so concerned she even emailed me the syndrome of this funny disease.
Rubella, commonly known as German measles, is a disease caused by the rubella virus. It is often mild and an attack can pass unnoticed. However, this can make the virus difficult to diagnose. The virus usually enters the body through the nose or throat. The disease can last 1-5 days. Children recover more quickly than adults. Like most viruses living along the respiratory tract, it is passed from person to person by tiny droplets in the air that are breathed out. Rubella can pose a serious risk as it can also be transmitted from a mother to her developing baby through the bloodstream via the placenta. If the mother is infected within the first 20 weeks of pregnancy, the child may be born with congenital rubella syndrome, which includes a range of birth defects. The virus has an incubation period of 2 to 3 weeks during which it becomes established.

People kept on asking me how did I get it? Why am I infected? WALAUEHHH how to answer. If can answer you guys then I will become a doctor or a fortune teller la....THEN!!!!! Ivan messaged me..... " Hahaha…I believe this is from me lo..cos last 2weeks I kena too and now my brother is infected.." Don't you just feel like killing this guy?



* The Durian man aka the CULPRIT!!!!!!
.
.
.
* NOTE: Kenny (SMT), I am not dying of HIV!!!

6 comments:

Allan said...

Did you check your kuku, see whether are you transforming to female??
I also thought Rubella attack girl nia...

But Wayne NO SEX FOR ONE WEEK!!!..that's the killing part man

BOGUS said...

hahaha cibai allan.....you're right with the last part.......as for ur first sentence, FUCK U...hahahaha

Allan said...

why you dont want to take some of pic from your private part...show the whole world how rubella attack your kuku...haha

BOGUS said...

hahaha go eat shit and die la u....

ym said...

hahahah wayne wayne...

are u transforming to a female??? kekeke

rubella... hahahaha... oh gosh... :P

hahaha thanx for the good hospitality the other day when i visited u man... hehehe

BOGUS said...

choi...always the women's man.....hahaha no prob dude..my pleasure