Thursday, April 03, 2008

Boring...............

Ever since I decided to work in Penang, I knew life here won't be easy.....without those hoodlums to accompany me, my life here is simply stereotyped.....from the being an outgoing, sociable, always fun to hang out with 'dude' into a lifeless cactus stucked in the middle of sahara awaiting for the rain to come along.....life is so bad, I updated my blog so much more than the intended rate.....imagine that!!!

The level of boringness is so extreme, I've been watching the Discovery Travel and Living for the past 2 hours.....even out of event to blog about.....I could have blog about my routine from Monday to Friday and repost those same entries for the following weeks throughout the year.




* The colourful lifestyle I once had........................




* The monotonous life I am currently in........potong steam........


I think I need to get something really interesting to do.....or at least to burn time.....can't take it much longer......imagine the yearly grave visit aka 'chingming' is also included in my "things to do and never to miss" yearly calendar.....how pathetic......SIENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.....




* I better start planning for a short vacation......kns...

No comments: