Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Precious Babies........

I always wanted to be a guitarist when I was young.....having the cool, macho, rockstar-liked image...hahaha who doesn't....but my love to music did not emerge until when I was in my secondary high.....attended piano lessons when I was really young and to be franked it was torturing.....

When I heard William has about 12 guitars handed over by his grandpa to his dad and to him eventually, I have the urge to do the same to my kids in the future(hopefully I'll have a son)...hahahah....



* My very first guitar, Papa bought it for me more than a decade ago.....my personal favourite....




* This actually belongs to KitKit but now I am the caretaker.....




* My glory....this piece holds a high sentimental value between my GrandPa, Papa and I.....long story......




* When JieFu found out about my love for guitars, he gave me his old piece....how nice......




* My God-Uncle got me this one.......Papa said it came all the way from NewZealand...but currently KitKit is having it.......hope he doesn't break it....else I'll break him!!!!




* There's actually a 6th guitar, but I gave it to someone really special.......who??? I rather not tell........




* My Guitars are now scattered around...3 in Ipoh, 1 in Melacca, 1 in Penang and 1 UNKNOWN.......since my birdday is less than 2 months ahead, let me give you guys a hint or two....I still need a 12-strings or an acoustic or a bass.....do your part and start contributing.....hahahahaha......Damn!!!~~ ~ Monday Blues~~~~~~~~

No comments: