Tuesday, April 22, 2008

HFM Disease???

MW is hospitalized.....suspected HFM disease...poor fella can't drink or eat anything because of the ulser in his throat. I Called up JieJie yesterday but too bad she could not elaborate further on MW's condition. To ease my anxiety, JieJie called me today and let me speak to MW....Guess what the lil fella said...."Ah Gu, I want big train" huhuhu I felt so helpless at that point....I just told him okay okay....I was cracking my head on how to make my beloved nephew feel better, I was so far away at that moment.....I need to do something......luckily I thought of my errand boy in Melacca....hehehe...better call him....


Bogus9394: Hey I need you to go visit MW today.
Errandboy: Ohhh I will be going there shortly.
Bogus9394: Good....before you go, buy a train or something for MW.
Errandboy: What????
Bogus9394: Train la Train.....I'll pay you don't worry.
Errandboy: Hahaha...ok ok.

* Errandboy aka KitKit



* My nephew requested for a big train but my errandboy bought a big truck.....walauehhh.....ishhh...ok lah...not too bad....acceptable la....




* Poor lil fella...don't worry....Ah Gu will try to visit you next week and get you a train (let me apply a day off first).....am I the Uncle of the Year or what??



Another unrelated case, as I was doing my grocery shopping today I saw something ridiculously amusing....imitation could never get closer than this....


* The Original Oral-B....


* The not so original ORAL-ME!!!!!......I think no one will be stupid enough to get the wrong brand...imagine if they have the packaging in BM....it will then be called "Kulum-Me" am I right??

No comments: