Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Curling ..........

Curling = One of the most ridiculous sports I've ever seen in my entire life.....as I was tormenting my remote control with all the heavy clicking, I stumbled upon an interesting but yet stupid sports....Curling World Championship......I did a survey on the sports right after.....The game is thought to have been invented in Scotland and the rest are craps......

Let me elaborate how it works.......just imagine lawn bowl on ice....



* The dude in the middle will slide forward and release the curling rock...




* The other 3 will sweep and sweep the ice surface as the rock glides.....




* Main objective is to try to get the rock as close to the target as possible......THE END!!!


How to win a match?? Not to worry...4 monkeys playing the game, dozens of people doing the counting.....they'll tell you when you win.....




* Check out the fans.....that's the youngest chick in the crowd.......the only nonwhite-haired person I could find sitting inside the arena......




* Even the world cup for PingPong has more crowd than this......hahaha....sad...sad.....




* I'd rather wank till I drop dead than to learn curling....it's not even a sport......kns the last I checked, its in the Winter Olympics....hahahaha.....the extra mile to look stupid.....
.
. (Game) - (Fun) - (Logic) = Curling

No comments: