Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dragon Pearl vs Him Heang........

Luckily I found a lost article, else will be out of topic again....2 months ago, JieFu and I had a dispute on the best 'Tau Sar Phieh'.....it is actually a little balls of biscuit made of green bean mash with delicious pastry....I am a diehard fan of the DragonPearl while JieFu stood firm to HimHeang......We decided to run an experiment and let the People decide.....




* The brands............




* Being a professional food critic, I could tell them by the colour without even tasting them.....



* 1st tester, PW.......obviously she chose DragonPearl.....hahaha JieFu said her decision doesn't count because I've been feeding her the same brand for the past 2 years.....




* Next......KitKit's friend........she went for HimHeang....... ~speechless~~~~





* Lastly, Cousin Sim & gf......they too chose HimHeang......kns...this world is full of people with unsavory taste bud......




* Winner by biased decision.....HimHeang...........3 to HH & 1 spoiled vote....





* I want a RECOUNT.........do I sound like those sore losers from the recent General Election??? hehehe......even though there were swing votes, the People still believe in me....I shall not step down....hahaha you get what I mean......TGIF peps........

No comments: