Sunday, April 27, 2008

Monday ohh Moan Day.......

ManU lost...so what??....had a full day meeting on a hot Saturday....so what?? Nothing to do on a weekend....so what?? What matters most is that, tomorrow is a MONDAY.....couldn't elaborate more....I had quite an extremely laid back weekend with nothing to do and no nonsense to spend on....



* My fav team lost so better keep it low........




* Scotch on rock......it won't kill you to have a private drinking session with yourself once in a while....I am still sane though...




* All I wanted to do is to take a sip of whiskey....thinking and planning for the week ahead....hey my life is not as easy as taking a stroll in a park yo....alot of shit to take care sometimes.....




* Got up the next day.....went to the market, got my groceries, read the newspaper, flipped through a book.....watched 'American Gangster'.... how rejuvenating right?? Anyone could beat me to the 'Lamer of the Week' award??? take it easy peps.....Monday sucks....live with it!!!

No comments: