Friday, April 18, 2008

A Trip to KL............

I was in Park Royal yesterday, attended a talk given by a Singaporean. How was it? To be frank, I rather read from a book written by a more prestige author rather than listening to a guy struggling to address the crowd for an entire day....and yes, my company has to pay to listen to 'dunno who' bragging bout his legacy in an extremely rotten language. With all due respect, at least I got what I went for so no point shooting the speaker.....

It has been a while since I last been to central KL in the MORNING.....being there during rush hour was simply agonizing.....the potrait of a crazy, robotic rat-race lifestyle came true....parked my car at the train station and took the train to the hotel (trying to avoid the mad rush).....too bad the ignorant counter guy gave us the wrong station to stop at....



* KC doesn't look that old in real life.....all the sandwiching in the train did that to a guy.......




* All the way from Ipoh, yet Ben had to wait for at least 20 minutes to get a cab......the earlier one refused to ferry us there because of the major traffic congestion along the way......KNNCCB which part of I'VE GOT MONEY!!! can't the F*CKER understand??? Wanna avoid traffic then go fly a plane la....don't drive a cab.....pathetic...ishhh....




* At least the lunch was not too bad.....check out those mussels.....




* Despite all those great seafood, I opted for a plate of plain white rice and chicken curry....I am a very simple man...hahahaha....I AM ALLERGIC TO SEAFOOD laaaa.....


Ahhh and one more thing, on the way back after the talk, I was on my virgin ride in the monorail.....I was about to go to KL Sentral and I ended up in Titiwangsa....the opposite direction!!!!!.....at this point of the day I believe Daniel Powter's 'Bad Day' suits my mood at that moment the best......

So....in a nutshell, I can't imagine myself playing a part in the sad routine those KL peps are going through.....KL during rush hour = SHIT HOLE.......I rest my case.




* Will be away this weekend for a short vacation....THAILAND!!!!!!

No comments: