Sunday, April 06, 2008

QingMing......

Another yearly event of mine but this year I am having it in Penang. Not exactly a celebration, just a mark of respect to the ancestors. This year, I paid my respect to my maternal grandfather. I can't remember the last time I visited my grandpa but I'm sure this was the second visit....




* Rest in peace dudes............




* Being there in the afternoon, we avoided the crowds and traffic......




* None of my cousins knew our grandpa but yet......paying their filial respect to the old man by cleaning his grave.....




* I wanted to try that as well, but too bad...too bad.....(can't read = can't write)





* No idea what was that all about....but it sure looks good.....




* Mary Poppins Sim..........No one will believe this dude here has a Master in Engineering....too much books I assume.....

No comments: