Thursday, April 24, 2008

DAMN!!!

I'm currently not in a very good mood.....things aren't as smooth as I wanted it to be lately.....Stupid varsity screwed up my application, clients not paying me on time, worst of all some even avoided my calls....KNNCCB when I get you I'll make sure I spell your ancestor's name starting with a 'F' and ends it with 'UCK'....gutless piece of junk....how could a person in such high position being afraid of a 25 year old??? I think he left his testicles somewhere in the operation room.......I am not having any hormone imbalance or anything...just wanna make a statement here.....I guess the theory might be right after all....the higher you are, the smaller your balls become.....

Back to the story.......after all those dramatic and yet unproductive week, I found a stack of my old pictures taken many many years back.....so, since tomorrow is Friday, I might as well share it with you peps and try to enjoy the coming weekend......



* Hero - Highlighted in RED.......




* Mama and I.......




* I must had been mistaken to be a chick....what in the world was on my head??? btw MW looks exactly like JieJie.....am I right???




* KitKit being the Shortest and JieJie the Tallest at one time.....currently the ladder switched to the opposite direction with KitKit being the Tallest and JieJie...hehehehe I dare not spell it out...she'll kill me next week...




* Knock Knock Knocking on heaven's door........




* Old school jammer.........enjoy your weekend peps...... "When I wanna drown my troubles, I'll bring my clients to the pool"....... TGIF!!!!!!!

No comments: