Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dinner Menu.........

On a not very noteworthy Sunday morning, drove Mama over to PW's house to finalize the wedding preparation with the in-laws.....as a guy told me earlier, 2 people wanna f*ck, hundreds over people headache....how true how true.....

Told them I don't wanna tag along.....PW forced me to attend...even before the wedding, she is taking away my bachelor's degree and gaining her Masters.......walauehhhh......this could not be happenning.....



* Sundays are meant for sleeping yooo.......ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz




* This is the one custom I hate.....went there also dunno for what purpose....sat there...can't make a noise...listened to both side I want this, I give you that.......lucky for Papa...he escaped early in the morning...he said don't wanna be a statue and that leaves me being the only statue there.....


* Right after that, I took back the driver's seat from all the folks.....Food testing.....my call...all mine, everyone's turn to be diam diam......I shall be making all the noises from now on....hahahaha.....


* MeiMei started calling me.......she's learning real quick.....


1. Four Hot & Cold Appetisers.
- Fair, no comment......



2. Braised Sharks' Fin Soup with Eight Treasure of the Sea.
- Fair, no comment.......



3. Deep Fried Boneless Chicken Top with Mango & Apple Slices in Thai Sauce.
- Fair, name too long.....Kerabu Chicken say Kerabu Chicken la.....kns.



4. Home-Made Style Steamed Golden Pompret.
- Totally OUT!!!! CHANGE IT IMMEDIATELY.....yuks....



5. Poached Grass Prawns.
- NO IDEA, I'm allergic to prawns.......looked nice....okay la...pass la...



6. Braised Assorted Meat Slices with Broccoli & Chinese Cabbage
- Fair, no comment.......



7. Fried Rice with Dried Shrimp Wrapped in Lotus Leaf.
- I Love Rice....hahahaha Love It....


8. Chilled Longan and Sea Coconut
- Not Picture...still busy chewing the rice.....
.
.
.
* I am not a picky eater...anything on an average par goes down the throat pretty well.....by the way, all those above are halal.........everyone is invited...let me get down to the guest list and prepare the cards before making any announcement.........Wedding = BROKE.....I kid you not!!!....don't believe? Try la......

4 comments:

sitynuress said...

kih kih kih
the food look so yummy!!!
and i believe your pocket is getting more hungry!!
ehheheheh

BOGUS said...

hahaha must ask u sponsor skit skit liao la Kak...hahahaha...

kateong said...

Hello.... u better check the quality...else we sure ask for refund!!!

BOGUS said...

ssshhhh refund after dinner only say la...take the cash first ma...hahahaha