Thursday, May 08, 2008

Shopping With Family........

Got up right on time the following morning after the gathering session with my ex-housemates....I only had 3 glasses of whiskey...am I a changed man or what??? No hang over at all....good job good job...bravo bravo!!!




* The kids trashing their grandparents' room......I was chasing them....yelling....WHO PANGSAI?? WHICH ONE?? WHY SO SMELLY?? They laughed and ran.......hahaha kids....




* As usual, family outings will always end up to be a loud and noisy event...kids yelling, adults laughing......PW once asked me, "How come your family could be so loud outdoor?" .......all I could say was, "WELCOME TO THE FAMILY" hahaha......




* MWai did what he does best......disturbing strangers.......Poor janitor......




* This suits MeiMei the most....lookalike leh.......





* We had to scout around town because we could not find MWai's train......It was drizzling in the evening, almost drop dead laughing when I heard MWai talking to Papa.... "KongKong Faster Faster!!!"



* At last, our prayers answered......MWai got his Thomas Train while MeiMei got her Barney.....Since Papa insisted to pay....it is my filial obedience not to compete with Papa for the paying part....JIMAT JIMAT!!!!!




* Will be meeting them once again in Ipoh next week.....
.
.
.
In a nutshell, this trip to KL has shown me something I'm lacked. I don't in particular prefer it's horrific traffic jams and dusty surroundings but I do really missed the society there....it felt right being there...the crowd, my friends, shopping centers, less ahbengs & ahlians but too bad the food sucks.....I am comparing the social mentality of two places.........as Papa said to me earlier, one day there might be bullet trains from Ipoh to KL....then travelling to KL will be less than an hour....hahaha maybe by then I'll consider........TGIF peps!!!!!!!!!

No comments: