Monday, May 26, 2008

Unjustified???

It has been a rather funny week.....as I was browsing through blogs, I read about someone being pissed off and someone didn't even updated on time (limgaikgaik).....but significantly, I found 2 with the very same content....LOST!!!!!....Uncle Carl said he needs to find a direction......Cousin Sim said to go or not to go.......hhmm.....what do these indicate???

Personally, I have all my plans laid out...nicely coordinated.....obviously with severals dos and don'ts. One of the don'ts has been ringing inside my head recently....."Don't Be A Crying Bastard" meaning don't cry foul over this and that la.....not asking you not to cry....but sometimes when I can't take it anymore, I could be one hell of a bastard...





How do I handle it?? Personal best...DRINK and THINK....a lil bit of alcohol helps stimulate the tiny brain of mine....Think real hard...do the math....is it worth the trouble? What if the calculation is totally wrong?? Try to plan your way out......Think way ahead......Think Kunta Kinte aka Toby (If you read the book then you'll know)....





No idea what was I ranting about?? Me neither.....maybe when I read more I'll have a clearer picture what was I bitching about......




The world is never fair....we just gonna wake up and live with it.......better still, deal with it.......when the world kicks you in the arse, take my advice.....KICK BACK!!!!!....

No comments: