Monday, May 19, 2008

Wedding Gowns Anyone???

We went to the bridal store to select the dresses for the photo shoot last Saturday. Glad that JieJie and Jiefu could make it. I hated the waiting...all those dresses were so freaking impossible....


* JieJie and I.......


* It was for fun...I am definitely not a crossdresser.....


* PW likes it alot....I don't fancy this...looks like it was from a nightclub 40 years back....she likes it, I pay....quietly obey....NO COMMENT to avoid WW3....


* That's more I like it....keep it simple...nothing big.......


* This is worth a lil' waiting time......November Rain yooo....



* How much will they charge me after all these??? DAMN I'm broke!!!!.....

2 comments:

fuzzywoozy said...

wow. i like the one with sort-of mandarin-collar dress. NICE.

how much is the normal price of a wedding gown? ;)

-shad-

BOGUS said...

hahaha hi shad, if u rent then its cheap...if u buy then its few Ks.....gonna burn ur wallet dry