Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Our Reunion......

They had been planning for this gathering for several weeks......AT LAST!!!....We were at Republic Sunway.....I hope I get the name right.....most of them are working in Singapore now.......richer by the trip back....huhuhu S$ vs my RM....haih.......what a shame....need to earn more....



* The good ol' days once more.......




* The pilot and I...Robin still the same ol' Jin Jing.....hahaha....dinner at 8pm my ARSE....next time if he is flying the plane...you guys can check in a day late...he'll still be there...




* The Skinniest among us - AhLock.....wahhhh at this angle I was lucky my nostrils are clean.....




* Speechless.....EngSeen is lacking in motherly love.....being a great buddy, I did him a favor by giving him what he lacked.....




* Still couldn't get over what EngSeen did......Peeka had no idea what went wrong.......hhhmmm...something is not very right with this guy......




* FAMILY PHOTO!!!!!! When LimGaikGaik saw this, she pulak bising bising said her average face was blocked by out beautiful hands.....N.G.!! N.G.!!


* Okay...better now.....


* And 1 for the book.......I said "Act like you're taking class photo"....but I guess what Rob heard was "Act like you're at Jalan Ipoh".......This pilot-to-be is also abit deaf.....
.
.
.
. Had one of the best nights this year.....Thanks guys........

No comments: