Thursday, May 15, 2008

How Stupid Could It Get????

Ohhhh Thursday Night......one of the best moments of the week...FRIDAY coming up to end this strenuous week....lately the newspaper is more of a comical reading material....you'll read about politicians making numerous police reports against each other over the lack of proper respect to the King....Since when the King is suddenly so freaking important to you guys??....The only sane remark I came across was from Tony Fernandes.....'Subsidy should not be given to MAS'.....(MAS - Maximum Allocation of Subsidies)...MAS can't make it a month without subsidy....

Well, the article I'm about to highlight will be another blockheaded remark made by some idiotic institution........to tackle the inflation strike we might be facing, the rice shortage, these fuck heads came out with the idea..... EAT TAPIOCA.....




* Another Malaysia Boleh Statement.......buat malu bangsa!!!!


As I was chatting away with JieFu on a SLR camera lens he might be getting, he gave me the best phase I've heard all week long.... "I get it then we share share looo"....hahahaha isn't that great or what?





* PW is busy getting her Cake right.........I had ill omen eating her cakes...the first time, I went down with a fever....2nd time, also fever.....well I was hoping for a third time lucky but kena Rubella......from then onwards...I don't taste her cakes anymore.....hahahaha





* I better finish this book I started 2 nights ago...get ready for the crisis as Papa reminded me constantly.....get to know what happenned during the last one.....rather than taking advice from some fucktarts asking me to use a bicycle when the petrol shoots sky high.......
.
.
.TGIF Peps......YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....gtg for a drink with Nicus now....BEER TIME HAHAHAHA....

No comments: