Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How Do You Handle These???

Today marks the anniversary for a tragic event 39 years ago.....I was expecting more coverage from the mainstream media but to my dismay....filtering did it again......as I was reading what's left in the newspaper, I came across a horrendous finding......GAY JOINT RAIDED!!!!!!














Can you believe this? 14 faggots arrested with 1,800 condoms......let us do the math together...since 14 were arrested, meaning there will be 7 TAKERS.....the other 7s will GIVE la......then let us divide 1,800 with 7....it gives you a rough idea how many times the TAKERS will have to receive the pokings with his behind......







The after effect of too much pokings.......argg.....let's not talk about that....let us not discriminate..........let me get the record straight....I hate faggots.....

As I was back in Ipoh a fortnight ago, as usual....went out for a drink with the Hais at an old man's bar, no loud music, no chicks but too bad there were PORKS.......as we were catching up with the old times..........CAME 2 MONSTERS......attacking HaiKun and HaiBoon....






* HaiKun acting like an innocent virgin...........




* Now you know why he resisted...........DAMN!!!! If this is not gross enough then check out the next one.....




* CHECK IT OUT.....FeiHai can't stop laughing.....I was in tears at that moment...THANK GOD it wasn't me.....at the end of the day, HaiKun said he hasn't had so much fun since God knows when.....HAHAHAHA.......as for HaiBoon, he left the place speechless.....FeiHai and I are laughing till today.......

No comments: